The Democratic Presidential Debate

Welcome to Myrtle Beach, Hillary, Obama and John.

Well I'm happy to say that I had the opportunity to see the Democratic presidential debate on CNN today. I do not want to lose, especially since it was held here last night at the Palace Theatre. And on the birthday of Martin Luther King. "What is a historical moment we are living now. Hillary, Obama and John. Change is finally here!

I can only wonder with all the problems in the world why they are wasting their time arguing, fighting against each other and causing the separation. Is not it all started this mess in the first place? Instead I think now would be a good time to put their heads to find a way to make it as fast as possible.

I have to think about what Mom says, "... only God will bring true peace."

Another thing I noticed was how quickly the press here become Obama. But then you have to remember that this is South Carolina. It was not long ago, when ships were docked slave in Charleston. Many of the natives here are so afraid of change. But like it or not, change is here.

All were united in their views on Bush. I feel our next president because he or she will have to deal with past problems that need to be resolved, the current problems that have been in the background and future issues that need to be addressed soon. It is not an easy job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive