KIM LEE #1 FHM SEXIEST WOMEN OF THE WORLD: No problem being nude if the price is right...

Reading Kim Lee's blog post, "KIM LEE #1 FHM SEXIEST WOMEN OF THE WORLD! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED!", it is very obvious that Kim Lee is indeed flattered. Very flattered.

Anyway do check out her official website www.misskimlee.com! Her long list of resume is impressive. You know she was once featured--albeit shortly--in McDonalds commercial? Yummy...


Kim Lee starring in McDonald's McCafe National Commercial


It's not difficult to see why Kim Lee's numero uno when you meet her.

Voted to the summit of this year's FHM 100 Sexiest Women In The World, Kim's a portrait of hotness - her curves almost an artwork - that probably can tame all men and shame all women.

Her assets are in such overkill, even prompting 987 deejays The Muttons, hosts at the FHM party last Friday, to confess their struggle of taking their eyes off her "trophies", while presenting the actress-model with a trophy.

Trust me, they weren't alone at a St James Power Station's Powerhouse brimming with men, whose calling card of the day seemed to be the gape.

Flown in from Los Angeles for her coronation party, Kim Lee, the cover girl for January's FHM, gave xinmsn an exclusive lesson on the definition of sexy and teaser on why fans might get to see more of her in time to come.

"Depends on how much the deal is! (Laughs)," was the 23-year-old's semi-measured answer to suggestions of stripping down for a film. Kim recently scored a cameo in The Hangover Part II, sequel to the hit misadventure comedy.

But doing it for a magazine isn't part of her plans, at least for now.

"I've been offered [to pose] for Playboy but that's not my route. I have nothing against it but it's just not for me."

The busy bee that Kim is, has, in a few years, gone from a relative unknown to walking the runways of Paris and New York, and appearing in TV series CSI and Entourage, and music videos of Kanye West and Katy Perry.

After recently attending Scratch DJ Academy, she is now a trained deejay, managed by Black Eyed Peas' apl.de.ap, who is a longtime friend of hers.

The seductive mix of French and Vietnamese blood will also take part in this year's Miss Asia USA pageant, which she's looking to win. For now though, she's already a winner here.

"Did you see me on stage? I couldn't even talk right. I am completely speechless," said Kim, who looked perfect in a Remy Hou carbon-fibre suede dress. "I'm very flattered. Thank you to all the fans, all the voters who voted for me. This is definitely a surprise. I get to take this (the trophy) back to the States. It means a lot to me."

On how she'd celebrate, "Earlier I said I won't drink, but I'm actually having a drink right now (Laughs). There might be an after-party at my room (at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia)... Oh actually we're gonna go karaoke! I love karaoke."

With KTV joints dotting this island, it shouldn't be a poser for Kim to satisfy her fix. What else is she planning to do in Singapore?

"I love shopping here, too bad I didn't bring my flip-flops," she lamented, revealing that the malls are "so big here" she merely covered two storeys of one and gave up. "I'm planning to go on the Ferris wheel (the Singapore Flyer). I've heard so much about it and seen it on the Internet."

It seems her Asian self is also taking well to the cuisine here.

"The food is amazing. It's so hard to be on a diet here. Chicken and rice, you can't go wrong with that. And I love chicken feet. Some people ask how I do it, I have no problem eating it."

In fact, the adoration for the city-state isn't lip service. Kim let in on this: "I'm actually thinking about moving here right now. I might. I'm just letting you know."

Other than being named number one on FHM's annual list at the party, Kim Lee also received a special award - Best Person To Have A Hangover With - obviously created for her in reference to her movie outing.

There is good reason. The sexiest thing she's done for someone was to "wear sexy lingerie with roses all over the bed." Adding it was "a while ago," she couldn't help but scoff, "I also took him to dinner, which I paid for! That's very sexy to me (Laughs)."

I say, if she does the lingerie-roses combo with us, we'll gladly pay for dinner.

After her week's stay in Singapore, Kim will be heading to Cambodia for a deejay gig. For those who can't get enough of her yet, seek solace in her parting shout-out: "Follow me on twitter and I'll follow you back!"

Read on for some of Kim Lee's quick sound bites.

Who's sexy?
"I would say Angelina Jolie, but so many people would say that... I would say Maggie Q. Very pretty. Kim Kardashian's pretty too."

What's your secret to keeping in shape?
"Eat healthy, drink lots of water. I say go to the gym at least three times a week and do cardio for 30 minutes. That's my secret. Drink lots of water!"

Tell us something we don't know about you.
"I can play the piano by ear. I've been playing since I was 8. It's one of my hobbies, my way to relax. And I'm pretty down-to-earth. And I know how to cook. I know how to make sushi."

Complete this sentence: French-Vietnamese girls are...
"Exotic, sweet. We have two sides, and it depends on which one you get. Good luck."

From xinmsn Lifestyle, "Nude no problem if price is right: Kim Lee".


KIM LEE on "The Hangover Part II"


And if you want truly to 'suffer' hangover, check out this clip:


Kim Lee and hot vixen Coco Austin comparing booties and cleavages at BOA in LA


Or this one:


Kim lee will be at FHM 100 sexiest women of the world party in Singapore tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive