F1 Night Race 2011 - Photos Galore

So I got a $1,288-ticket for a Grandstand Turn 2 for yesterday 2011 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix! (I do wish I could have said it that I was given the ticket in my capacity as a blogger. Alas, that's not the case! Heh.)

Anyway here are some of the photos I snapped:

1. Yes, so it's not night yet. I was early.

2. So I did a lot of walking. I came from Gate 1 (Zone 1 - refer to the map below) & I wandered all the way to Zone 4. Hur hur.

3. Here I was at Zone 4 - Padang.

4. And at Zone 4 - Esplanade Outdoor Theatre. Getting ready to watch Bollywood Express performance. Jai Ho!!

5. Then after laughing out loud at Forbidden Broadway hilarious performance (sorry, no pictures. Busy laughing!), I sneaked back to Grandstand Turn 2 & snapped some photos of the race.

6. Yeah, this was another of such photos. Mostly blurrish. I have much to learn. Heh.

7. The 10 planets blazing near Gate 1. Yeah!

8. Some stalls--beside those selling the usual merchandises--had also a game! This man didn't allow me to try, though. Hur hur.

9. Back to Zone 4 - Esplanade Outdoor Theatre for Neal & Massy Trinidad All Stars (Trinidad) performance.

10. Behold Marina Bay Sands - possibly the second best integrated resort after Resorts World Sentosa!



OTHERS (from the official website of Singapore F1 - 2011 Formula 1 Night Race - Singapore Grand Prix):

Download Circuit Park Map


Bollywood Express

Forbidden Broadway


And the following YouTube clips of Forbidden Broadway will give you the idea why I failed to take any of the photos of its show:


West end live 09 Forbidden Broardway Lion king


Forbidden Broadway - Les Miz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive