Fun Pack Song - bad ripoff of Lady Gaga Bad Romance?!


Couldn't resist not to snap the screenshot of the YouTube clip, "NDP 2011 CR3 (Fun Pack Song, "Bad Romance - Lady Gaga)". There have been 47,373 views for this bad ripoff of Lady Gaga Bad Romance and 2,419 have expressed their dslikes! I'm one of them...if only I bother to click the 'I dislike this' thumb-down button. Heh.

Now the question remains: will Lady Gaga sue Singapore specifically the NDP organisers? Hur hur.



The Fun Pack Song (to the tune of Bad Romance)

Oh o o o o o o o o
Time for the fun pack song
Oh o o o o o o o o
We like the fun pack song

Let's start with the bag
That's right, grab your bag
It's the fun pack bag
Attack the fun pack

(REPEAT)

Hold up your flag, don't you forget
You can wave it if you feel like it
Let's wave the flag
Wave wave wave
Let's wave the flag
Take out your light stick, it's two of a kind
It's interactive, means you can join
Just pretend
Oh oh oh... It's a disco

(SPOKEN)

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want a wet, wet tissue

I want Newater and I want a cold drink
You and me, let's share a bit
I want a biscuit and I want a sweet
You and me, let's share this treat

Kopi-O o o o o o o o o
Time for the fun pack song
Kopi-O o o o o o o o o
We like the fun pack song

Let's start with the bag
That's right, grab your bag
It's the fun pack bag
Attack the fun pack

I want Newater and I want a cold drink
You and me, let's share a bit
I want a biscuit and I want a sweet
You and me, let's share this treat

Kopi-O o o o o o o o o
Time for the fun pack song
Kopi-O o o o o o o o o
We like the fun pack song

Let's start with the bag
That's right, grab your bag
It's the fun pack bag
Attack the fun pack!


And from Straits Times, "Video: Lady Gaga Bad Romance rip-off yanked" with the caption stating, "NDP organisers did not have the rights to modify lyrics":
THE National Day Parade (NDP) organisers are in a bit of a fix after they modified the lyrics of a Lady Gaga hit to create a song about the parade's goodie bag.

They performed the ditty, called the Fun Pack Song, once at last Saturday's rehearsal for the parade, and had planned to repeat it for the pre-parade segment on Aug 9.


Well if you ask me, I still prefer this South Park version for Lady Gaga Bad Romance. Haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive